What is a SuperCrowd22
Heroes from various IT companies will come together to share their professional experiences.
Let's grow and become even better Heroes in supporting our organizations, leaders, and teams.
Raise questions, share ideas and best practises, and discuss new ways of implementing ideas.
SuperCrowd22 is a two-day virtual conference for social entrepreneurs and anyone interested in supporting them. The conference will feature dozens of speakers, workshop facilitators and panel discussions. The central part of Day 2 will be 10 companies that are raising money via regulation crowdfunding will pitch their offerings. A panel of experienced investors will lead Q&A followed by audience questions. You can invest in any or all of these companies.
The main goal of an unconference is to create an opportunity to meet and share ideas. It's great for discussing what and how we can improve.
01. Every participant can offer topics for discussion
02. Everyone votes on the most interesting topics
03. The chosen topics get discussed in small groups
04. Some lightning talks in between are good
05. Discussions can end with an action plan/project
06. A summary of each discussion is available
07. People don't have to participate if they don't want to